MHonArc test archive

AALI specs

Since the FORE ftp server doesn't seem to have it anymore; and people
asked for this - Here is a copy of what I got from the ftp server some time
ago:

ftp os.inf.tu-dresden.de
bin
cd pub/pca200e/aali
mget aa*
bye

I hope that the pdf file doesn't make trouble, I don't seem to have a good
postscript version here.

Read the aali.readme file which starts like this:

FORE Systems is interested in enabling/developing an ATM driver for all
freeware UNIX Operating Systems (*BSD and Linux). [ This is an updated
version of the message sent out the the respective OS newsgroups around May
1995. ]

Martin

--
Martin.Borriss@inf.tu-dresden.de