L4Env

Lars Reuther reuther at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Mar 11 17:43:55 CET 2002

Ian Duggan <ian at ianduggan.net> writes:

Hi Ian,

> What is the latest status on the L4ENV stuff?

we are still busy implementing various L4Env libraries and servers.
We finished our low-level memory management, the documentation can be
found at <http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~reuther/doc/dm_phys/>.
Right now we are cleaning up our code, we hope that we can release
a first snapshot within a few weeks.

The release will include the memory management (dm_phys/l4rm),
I/O ressource management, thread library (1:1 encapsulation of
L4 threads), synchronization (semaphores) and support libraries
for OSKit.

Lars

--
Dipl.-Inf. Lars Reuther          Dresden University of Technology
Department of Computer Science   Operating Systems Research Group