L4 SCSI driver

Gernot Heiser gernot at ira.uka.de
Mon Jun 10 20:16:53 CEST 2002

UD> dmiller wrote:
>> does any version of L4 have an adaptec SCSI driver?

UD> No version of L4 has any device drivers (except for maybe an interrupt
UD> controller driver).

This answer could be from a mathematician. 100% correct and 100%
useless.

I guess Don's question could be rephrased as "has an adaptec SCSI
driver been ported to run on any version of L4". At UNSW we had a SCSI
driver running on L4/MIPS, what's the status of that?

Gernot
--
Gernot Heiser               ,--_|\   School of Computer Sci. & Engin.
Phone: +61 2 9385 5156     /      \  The University of NSW