user-level port

Andreas Rottmann a.rottmann at gmx.at
Tue Jun 25 14:31:07 CEST 2002

Hi!

I hope this is the right place to ask. (If not, please point me there ;-))

I have read on the Fiasco homepage that Fiasco is beeing/was ported to
run as a user-level process under Unix. What is the state of this
project? And what is the mentioned CVS branch?

However, I am interested in this. A nice way to go would be to port
Fiasco to a386 (http://a386.nocrew.org/), IMO. I don't know if I can
be of any help, since I haven't (yet) done much kernel-level
hacking...

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru at ICQ        | 118634484 at ICQ | a.rottmann at gmx.at