user-level port

Andreas Rottmann a.rottmann at gmx.at
Tue Jun 25 22:21:04 CEST 2002

Michael Hohmuth <hohmuth at sax.de> writes:

> Fiasco/UX's main developer, Udo Steinberg, currently is on a vacation;
> he will be back in August.  When he returns, he will write a term
> paper about it, explaining its architecture in detail.
>
> > And what is the mentioned CVS branch?
>
> fiasco_ux

Can you also tell me how to check it out? I tried in various ways:

cvs co -r fiasco_ux l4
cvs co l4; cd l4; cvs update -r fiasco_ux'
cvs co l4; cd l4/kernel/fiasco; cvs update -r fiasco_ux

and none gives a sane version....

Regards & Thx, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Dru at ICQ        | 118634484 at ICQ | a.rottmann at gmx.at