L4 & ADX

Frederic BOYER fboyer at cheuvreux.com
Tue Jun 29 17:44:12 CEST 2004

Hello L4 hackers !

I restarted to work on my project ADX (write a real time unix like OS on
top of L4).
In fact I restart from scratch. I did not work on it since two years, and
all my old sources died with my old computer and its hard drive.

I plan to port GNAT run-time on top of L4 and begin to write the servers on
top of it.

do this projet interest any body ?

Thanks to contact me and give me your feeling about this project.

Frederic BOYER.

"This message, including any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged material; it is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed. Its contents do not constitute a commitment by Credit Agricole
Cheuvreux except where provided for in a written agreement. Credit Agricole
Cheuvreux assumes no liability or responsibility for the consequences
arising out of a delay and/or loss in transit of this message, or for
corruption or other error(s) arising in its transmission and for any misuse
or fraudulent use which may be made thereof. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact us and abstain from any disclosure, use or
dissemination. To the extent that this message contains research
information and/or recommendations, these are provided on the same basis as
Credit Agricole Cheuvreux's published research and the recipient must have
regard to all disclosures and disclaimers contained therein."