The error "tempfile: command not found" on compliing fiasco.

Daniel Yu Daniel_Yu at
Sun Jul 4 05:24:13 CEST 2004

Hi all:
	I meet the troubles when "make config" the fiasco. After the graphic
configure setting, the make process is stopped by error:
	echo INT_CPP_x86_NAME= 'cat $X.out' >> ./;\
	rm -f $X $X.{c,out}
	/bin/bash:	line1: tempfile: command not found.

	I have browsed the source code of Makefile, there is one sentence:
X='tempfile -s .c' .  But there is not a command named tempfile in bash or
/bin, /sbin. Then what's wrong about the error?