grub-0.95

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Oct 11 20:59:35 CEST 2004

Hi,

On Mon Oct 11, 2004 at 20:32:14 +0200, Rudolf Weber wrote:
> I adaped the patch for grup for grub-0.95.

Well, looks like I have been somewhat lazy copying the diffs to
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~adam/grub/0.95/
but I have done that now.

Did you do anything special in your patch (I haven't looked)?

> The grub in the Dresden CVS don't compile with gcc-3.3. and gcc-3.4.0
> (as I tried it)

Yes, this is known.

> Grub2 is very promissing, but it don't find the symbol tyble (as I tried
> it)
> I think it is a good idea to put the Dresdner grub enhancement in the
> official grub2.

I guess I won't seriously look into it until it gets network support,
but it looks promising, yes.

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de