L4 come together at 21C3 in Berlin?

Michael Engel engel at informatik.uni-marburg.de
Thu Dec 9 18:24:28 CET 2004

Hi,

I just browsed through the 21C3 conference program -
http://www.ccc.de/congress/2004/fahrplan-preview/fahrplan.html -
and saw that at least some of the people involved in L4 development
will be in Berlin (and, the better, give interesting talks).

So, this is a good excuse to attend 21C3 (and let the University pay
for it :-)) - are there eventually more L4 hackers attending the
congress?
Perhaps we could organize something like a BoF session...

Btw., does anyone have a proposal for an inexpensive place to stay
in Berlin from the 27th to the 30th of December?

regards,
	Michael