proxygon problem

sbrobson at fastmail.fm sbrobson at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 21 09:57:42 CET 2004

Hi.

Using proxygon i'm able to load applications like hello and vscrtest,
but as soon as I try to load l4linux I get the following error on the
serial port:

hello: My thread-id is 12.0
hello: My thread-id is 14.0
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.
hello: My thread-id is 12.0
hello: My thread-id is 14.0
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.
proxygon| called con_vc_direct_update_component - not yet implemented.

l4linux would load when I was still using doperun. I'v been attempting
to load l4linux using a file with the following:

verbose 2
modpath "(nd)/fiasco"
task "run"
task "vmlinuz.l4env" "root=/dev/hda3 ro l4irqack=linux"

Any suggestions?

Thanx
Steve

  sbrobson at fastmail.fm