problems building server following mini_http example

Martin Pohlack mp26 at
Mon Mar 7 14:41:38 CET 2005

Hi Tiago,

> But when i build the mini_http example it gives no errors and links some
> extra libraries that i don't see them defined  in any file...

-> l4/mk/

> My questions are:
> what am i doing wrong :) ?
> what extra libraries should i link and how?

You should link more libs.  Look into l4/mk/ for ideas.  There
are many libs specified there, which you did not mention (e.g.
`ft_get_next_free_entry' is defined in 'libdiet_be_file-table').

I'm not sure however, if the mixture between these 'dietlibc backends',
c++, and the bsd-libc will work correctly ...