tftp issue when starting 3 VMs

Frank Mehnert fm3 at
Wed May 11 10:45:03 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 08:53, Derick Swanepoel wrote:
> One last question: is there a way to ensure that the modules loaded
> using bmodfs start in a certain order? At the moment my slave L4Linux
> instances start before the master and "run" starts somewhere in
> between.

The boot order depends on the order the config scripts are passed to
the loader. It might help if you put a config script in between two
L4Linux config scripts that contains the line

  sleep 3s

Then the loader waits for 3 seconds giving the running tasks a chance
to complete their boot process. To force a boot order you would have
to add some dependencies (e.g. add an IPC call from both slave L4Linux
to master L4Linux instance).

## Dept. of Computer Science, Dresden University of Technology, Germany ##