crypto, cxx_log_io

Alexander Warg alexander.warg at
Thu Jun 23 16:32:45 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 13:31 +0200, Emanuel Thomas wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to build Fiasco with L4Linux.
> While compiling the l4/pkg/nethub package needs a crypto/libdes.a and

This is a BUG in the Makefile, normally crypto is disabled per default.
A Fix will be available in the next remote CVS export.

libdes.a is not provided by any of our packages, if you need crypto you
can take libdes.a from freeswan.

> cxx_log_io library, which are missing. Which package is going to create
> them?

There are some packages cxx_log_io and cxx_linux_io missing in the
remote CVS. You can replace the libraries in the Makefiles with
cxx_io_kdebug til the other modules are available.

If you do not need the functionality of the nethub then just remove the
package from your directory.