fiasco for ARM

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at
Sat Oct 29 09:53:26 CEST 2005

Couple of questions:

1. Will we be getting an announcement in the mailing
list when fiasco moves with uclibc and dietlibc
without oskit support?

2. What is the current status of fiasco for ARM (cores
9 and above)? The FAQ mentions only about x86 with
i486 and above, but, I found some ARM relevant code in
l4sys/include-x2/L4API-l4x2/l4/arm. Is there anyone
working with fiasco for ARM?

Shakthi Kannan, MS
Software Engineer, Specsoft (Hexaware Technologies)
[E]: shakthimaan at           [M]: (91) 98407-87007
[W]:      [L]: Chennai, India