how do I...

Michael Scheibel m.scheibel at sirrix.com
Thu Nov 10 17:19:02 CET 2005

Good evening,

I am currently playing around with L4Linux+DOpE and would like to

1. Start and kill L4 processes at runtime (fprov-l4 and run-l4 do not work).
2. Disable the DOpE mouse pointer in the L4Linux console window.
3. Resize the L4Linux console window without just stretching it.
3. Play Quake :) (where do I get it?)

Any hints highly appreciated.

Regards,
 Michael

--
Sirrix AG security technologies - http://www.sirrix-ag.de
Michael Scheibel  eMail: m.scheibel at sirrix.com
Tel +49(234) 610 071-124
Public key on demand
Fingerprint 009B 9963 7B28 4356 CA43 5BFD 17A4 AE0F 6943 4B54

This email may contain confidential legal information: if received by not
authorised person please advice our firm and destroy it. Anyway every
transmitted information shall be treated strictly confidentially.