how do I...

Frank Mehnert fm3 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Nov 14 13:00:11 CET 2005

On Monday 14 November 2005 12:21, Michael Scheibel wrote:
> Am Sonntag 13 November 2005 14:32 schrieb Adam Lackorzynski:
> > On Thu Nov 10, 2005 at 18:09:01 +0100, Michael Scheibel wrote:
> > > l4lx: l4x_syscall_guard: Syscall2 was forbidden for fprov-l4(2028) at
> > > 0x080 l4lx: 48476
> >
> > I've commited a fix for this.
>
> Hi Adam,
>
> thank you for the fix, unfortunately cvs diff does not report it yet. What
> file(s) did you modify?

The modified file is arch/l4/kernel/hybrid.c. Which command did you use to
check for updates? 'cvs diff' will not work because it would show you the
difference of the files you checked out against the _corresponding versions_
of the reporsitory. The command you need is 'cvs -n update'!

I've just checked our remote_cvs: The patch is comitted.

Frank
--
## Dept. of Computer Science, Dresden University of Technology, Germany ##
## http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~fm3                                     ##