Dataspaces mappings for L4Linux
grizzard at ece.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 21 03:16:02 CET 2005
I'm running Fiasco on i386 with L4Linux 2.6.
Is there an easy way to find out where all L4Linux DMphys DS's are
mapped in its virtual memory? My goal is to get the entire mapping of
DS's to virtual memory location in L4Linux.
I am able to get some of these mappings from the dump-l4 example and
from data printed out from L4Linux. However, I don't know where all
DS's are mapped (e.g. "L4thread stack"...). Here's some specific
questions I am trying to answer:
1) Where is "L4RM heap" mapped?
2) Where are "syms vmlinux" and "lines vmlinux" mapped?
3) Where is "L4thread TCB table" mapped?
4) Where are the "L4thread stack" DS's mapped?
5) Where is "Ghost page 1" mapped? What is that DS by the way?
6) There seems to be some DS's for L4Linux that are created by the
loader and there is also the "L4Linux main memory" DS. Are there any
other mappings in L4Linux's virtual memory?
More information about the l4-hackers