Invalid l4x_hybrid_return ?

Oskar Senft o.senft at
Fri Aug 4 11:07:34 CEST 2006

Hi L4Linux experts!

We are currently doing some experiments with L4Linux L4BD and
encounter a problem during a connect call by IPC (see logs).

l4x_hybrid_return: Invalid hybrid return for 21.03 (0x00000000, d,
402, -1, b7a2a25e)!
l4x_hybrid_return: Currently running: 00.00

I don't know what this error means and how we produced that. We use
the L4Linux L4BD as shipped with L4Linux without any patches.

What can we do?

Sirrix AG security technologies -
Oskar Senft  eMail: o.senft at
Tel +49 (681) 936 251 - 119   Fax +49 (681) 936 251 - 500
get public key from keyserver
Fingerprint 6FC6 3E44 233F 7F4B 33C7  A8D0 2EDA F3BA B5A3 0BA4

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take
any action based on this message or any information herein. If you
have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.