How can I download the L4Linux-2.6.16

Andreas Niederl niederl at
Tue Aug 29 12:03:23 CEST 2006

chenggh wrote:
> 	Sorry, I think I can't express my meaning correctly.  I want to download the
> L4linux-2.6.16 package. But now if I download the l4linux-2.6 with cvs the
> l4linux-2.6 is based on linux-2.6.17 not 2.6.16. But how I download the
> L4Linux-2.6.16?
> 	Thank you!

I don't know if it's possible to view the cvs log remotely but you can
do 'cvs log Makefile' if you have already checked out l4linux. This will
show you the revision history of this file and lists revision 1.13 as
the latest one based on 2.6.16.

Now, 'cvs -d :pserver:guest at
checkout -r 1.13 l4linux-2.6' will retrieve revision 1.13.