Project Ideas?

Adam Lackorzynski adam at
Sun Sep 10 23:20:10 CEST 2006

Hi Eric,

On Tue Sep 05, 2006 at 22:37:07 +0200, Eric M. Hielscher wrote:
>  I'm looking to do a project related to L4 this semester in an attempt
> to familiarize myself with the codebase in preparation for my applying
> for PhD positions in the fall but after a short look at the websties
> haven't found an up-to-date listing of project ideas.  Is there such a
> page?  If not, do you have some ideas for properly-sized and
> properly-difficult projects that you'd like to see done?

We have a list of possible topics for thesis where various areas are
covered ( We also
have hacking-job lists. Possible tasks out of the fun section are an IRC
client or a FAT FS server. If you a have a more focused interest in any
topic we can probably come up with some ideas as well.

Adam                 adam at