Problems compiling NICTA::Pistachio-embedded 1.3.0.

Ben Leslie benno at
Mon Jan 1 22:46:01 CET 2007

On Fri Dec 29, 2006 at 09:22:05 -0800, Jaeheon Yi wrote:
>I'm attempting to compile NICTA::Pistachio-embedded, version 1.3.0.
>I've downloaded the source using tla, via `tla get
>ertos at my_pistachio`.
>When I follow the standard L4 compile procedure and perform make, I
>get this message:

Hi Jaeheon,

It would be best to use the kenge-users mailing list
(, for
any questions related to the NICTA::Pistachio kernel.

The NICTA::Pistachio kernel does not use Make, and is not designed to be
compiled in a stand-alone environment.

It would be best to download and start with the hello world project
available here: