access to l4/pkg/ktest

Adam Lackorzynski adam at
Sun Apr 8 23:23:46 CEST 2007

On Wed Apr 04, 2007 at 22:01:31 +0200, Hendrik Tews wrote:
> would it be possible to put the ktest package into the public
> repository? If not, how can Erik Schierboom get access to ktest?
> [I suggested to Erik to put the properties that he is about to
> prove for the Fiasco IPC as assertions into the code and then run
> some IPC stress test. As IPC stress test I suggested to recompile
> linux inside l4linux with -j 100. However Marcus suggested to use
> pingpong and ktest instead. Any further suggestions for Fiasco
> IPC stress testing are of course most welcome.]

L4Linux only does short-IPC with its processes, so is this what are you
looking for? For Long-IPC I could imagine some setup with ORe and lots
of network traffic. ORe has a Long-IPC mode.
Furthermore, for stress testing pingpong is more suited, if at all.
Depending on which property you want to check you may need to write your
own tests.

Adam                 adam at