kashin08 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:17:36 CEST 2007
i have some questions again.
my building sequence is :
1. make BUILDDIR=../../build/fiasco
2. make menuconfig
3. make config O=../build/l4env
4. make O=../build/l4env
my questions :
1. when i issue make in l4/ to build the L4 userland, does it automatic
build fiasco subsequently？
2. if yes, is its default output path for fiasco l4_all/kernel/fiasco/build?
( after the operations mentioned above, i find there are some new files in
but my configuration for fiasco is in l4_all/build/fiasco, is this auto
build operation based on my config?
or i should set BUILDDIR to l4_all/kernel/fiasco/build?
when config l4linux:
according to http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/LinuxOnL4/build-2.6.shtml,
there are some options we shouldn't enable
ex: like ACPI, SMP, preemption, apic/ioapic, HPET, highmem, MTRR, MCE,
power management and similar.
1. does those options are default unable? or we should unable manually?
2. what does "similar" mean?
thanks for answering.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the l4-hackers