How to log the text when fiasco bootup?

Marcus Voelp voelp at
Fri Jan 25 09:28:44 CET 2008

wira wrote:
> HI all,
> When I boot up my fiasco and all its modules, how can I collect all
> the text/logs that appears on my screen for later debugging purpose?
Fiasco can be configured to print debug information on the serial line
when you enable

-> Kernel Debugging -> Support for debugging over serial line

To capture this input please consider the documentation for your serial
communication program. E.g., minicom starts capturing with Ctrl-A L. The
capture file you can either specify when being prompted or at the
command line with the  -C option.