where to start.

ahmad kamal amadkamal at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 03:58:40 CEST 2008

hi mathew,

u can try think link,

this pdf also give a good start, though some information is outdated

for a novice l4 hackers like me, i would say, its better to use fiasco-ux, here are the link

and also try to go to this link for a basic tutorial and distance learning lecturers

and don't forget to read the mailing list archive if u've got time