memory section iguana

Anand Gore agore at
Mon Apr 14 04:59:58 CEST 2008

I have a question about memory section in iguana server.

I wanted to dynamically load a binary to a specific location e.g.
0x2000000 in my task/thread. Here is the code I have -
mnsigned int base_address=0x200000;
mm_s memsection_create_fixed(section_size, base_address); if(mm_s != 0)
        memcpy(base_address, binary_buffer, sizeof(binary_buffer));
The binary is built and linked to a fixed address 0x2000000, such that
there will be an initialization function at 0x2000000.
But I read in the document that the memsection_create_fixed is going to
go away sometime down the line.
I am wondering if there is going to be a replacement function for that
or there is a better way to do this.
Thank you.