memory problems on Fiasco porting

Adam Lackorzynski adam at
Mon Feb 16 11:41:47 CET 2009

On Sat Feb 14, 2009 at 20:25:19 +0800, Tsai, Tung-Chieh wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:32 AM, Adam Lackorzynski
> <adam at> wrote:
> > The the data abort happens it should end up in the page fault handler
> > and further on make a page visible at 0xc0080000. Does this happen or
> > not?
> Yes, and then it would stuck between irq_handler() and
> Timeslice_timeout::expired().

Hmm, so after the page-fault happened it is properly resolved and after
the page fault handling is done there is a page at 0xc0080000? I'm just
asking because when the irq_handler is invoked this has not really
anything to do with page-fault handling but probably is a timer
interrupt. Of course this timer interrupt is executed in a specific
context and might also access the same address range. Might it be any
cache related thing? At which instruction is it stuck? Is there anything

Adam                 adam at