L4linux Installation Problem(Double Page Fault)

Sid Yu geutivs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:49:32 CET 2009

> Ok. With the fault at 0 it's a bit tricky. At the jdb-prompt could you
> issue a bttd.2 and see if it yields something useful. It should give a
> backtrace which you can lookup in objdump then.

By bttd.2, do you mean  jdb: bt thread = 2 as shown below:

> fprov-l4 is a normal Linux program, it's linked against the host
> libraries (and a few l4 libs), it's also shared. So the libz.so must
> be available somewhere for the linking to succeed.

I have already got libz.so in my host library path, I don't know why every
time when I compile L4Env, the same error occurred repeatedly. By the way,
how could I use the example programs such as fprov-l4 in Fiasco? Could you
pls kindly provide some materials or information about it? Thank you very
much. Of course, I'd like to have L4Linux run on my machine first.

Sent from the L4 mailing list archive at Nabble.com.