please help ..The New DDE_USB is giving compilation errors...

tapas kundu tapaskundu1 at
Tue Apr 14 14:19:00 CEST 2009

Hi Dirk,
            Thanks for ur kind help. Could you please tell me how can I
debug signals received from camera..  Can I activate debugger console by
pressing some keys.   I want to print some text output (using printf) on
console from camera  .. so that I can debug my camera codes.

By the way , I have found uvc driver and also other drivers under directory

You have incuded CPIA , GSPCA and UVC drivers in make file of SRC directory
. I think that all the drivers that you have incuded in make file should
work .  Please correct me if I am not correct. The UVC driver for my laptop
is not working . I am trying to make it work.