interrupt registration

eric johnson at
Sat Aug 1 05:36:37 CEST 2009

i m using a pistachio L4 kernel. ( with no operating system on top. )
I am running this on an emulator ( qemu) .  So i dont have a way of having
real interrupts. There might be a way in qemu to do that , but i dont know

My question is : i figure there is an interrupt thread for every interrupt.
? Since i dont have any real hardware i would like to have a interrupt
thread for a random interrupt no. How do i make sure that this interrupt
thread is created ? I am trying to simulate the behaviour of an interrupt
processing in L4.