fiasco - related

sarita kale sarita.som at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:19:09 CET 2010

I have to select one of the micro-kernels for further development. I need
answers to following questions to go forward:

- What are the limitations/advantages of Fiasco, L4Ka: Pistachio and OKL4.
Which one should I select?
- Is Fiasco still alive? When I visit Fiasco
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/fiasco/ site, last updated date is 26 Sep
2005 *Fiasco
1.2 released!* Do we have further releases or is it stopped?
- Does anyone have performance figures of Fiasco, L4Ka: Pistachio and OKL4,
based on which i can decide which micro-kernel to go for?
- Does L4Linux work on OkL4, I read L4Linux runs of L4Ka: Pistachio, will it
run as it is or we need to make some changes to it?

Thanks
Sarita