pci_set_master in dde linux26

Da Zheng zhengda1936 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:19:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 10-4-7 下午9:39, Björn Döbel wrote:
>>> Yes, works here.
>> Could you please tell which driver works?
>
> e1000 from Linux 2.6.29
Really? e1000 uses pci_set_master(). Did you compile it with the Linux version
of pci_set_master()? Also there is a small bug in __kmalloc(), which doesn't set
the memory allocated by ddekit_large_malloc to zero. This bug caused some
problems in e1000, at least in Hurd. Could you please tell me how you compiled
e1000?
If e1000 can work in your DDE Linux26, it might mean my implementation of MMIO
cannot work well.

Best regards,
Zheng Da