Using L4Linux on Fiasco.OC - How?

Andreas Speier andreas.speier at gmx.de
Mon Aug 9 15:37:42 CEST 2010

 Hi,

I just started porting some Projects running on L4Linux on the "old"
Fiasco to Fiasco.OC with the current L4Linux version.

Starting with the "hello" example of the documentation was no problem,
but I could not find out how things have to be configured when using
L4Linux.

Which dependencies must be regarded to make it run properly?

Is there any documentation I could use, or can anyone publish some
example documentation and configuration to run L4Linux on Fiasco.OC?

Regards,
 Andreas