Using L4Linux on Fiasco.OC - How?

Andreas Speier andreas.speier at
Mon Aug 9 15:37:42 CEST 2010

I just started porting some Projects running on L4Linux on the "old"
Fiasco to Fiasco.OC with the current L4Linux version.

Starting with the "hello" example of the documentation was no problem,
but I could not find out how things have to be configured when using

Which dependencies must be regarded to make it run properly?

Is there any documentation I could use, or can anyone publish some
example documentation and configuration to run L4Linux on Fiasco.OC?