Fiasco.OC hangs in Intel Core 2 duo

Steffen Schulz pepe_ml at gmx.net
Sun Aug 29 14:59:04 CEST 2010

On 100817 at 22:36, Adam Lackorzynski wrote:
> > $ qemu-system-x86_64 -m 1024m -cdrom hello.iso -boot d -serial stdio

> > Calibrating timer loop...

> All I tried to reproduce this didn't work, i.e. I could not break it in
> my setup.  Which version of Qemu is that? Could you also make the
> hello.iso available to me to have a look?

I have the same effect using kvm on 64 bit Debian unstable.

It works fine with qemu.

I've seen distributions that link qemu to kvm, maybe that's your problem?

BTW, why is Core2Duo not offered for AMD64? It seems to compile+work just fine.

/steffen
--
Man kann doch nicht jedes Jahr nen Wolkenkratzer einaeschern,
nur damit dieser Schwachsinn aufhoert. - Georg Schramm