how to run Fiasco.OC

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Sep 16 18:03:52 CEST 2010

On Thu Sep 16, 2010 at 09:15:42 +0800, ·½Ã÷ΰ wrote:
>    I built the Fiasco µ-Kernel and the L4Re according to the guidelines.But
> when I tried to boot and run Fiasco, and used the commond "make grub2iso E=
> hello MODULE_SEARCH_PATH=~/l4re/src/kernel/fiasco/mybuild", an error occured.
> The erro message is "Unrecognized option `--output=/home/charles/l4re/src/l4/
> build/images/hello.iso'". So I modified the "--output" to " output_image"  in
> "src/l4/tool/lib/L4/Grub.pm"  line 80.  But another  error occured
> :"Unrecognized option `/tmp/buTPUhEBNv' ". This time , I really didn't know how
> to resolve it.

Which version of GRUB2 do you have installed, or where is grub-mkrescue
from? I checked the released 1.98 and the latest BZR and both use
--output as the file-name for the ISO.
The second error is due to your change I think.

> How can I run the Fiasco correctly?
> Is there more detail infomation about running  Fiasco.OC?

Which info are you looking for?

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4Re/doc/l4re_getting_started.html

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de