running l4linux on PB11mpcore

Rahul Ramasubramanian ramasubramanian.rahul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:06:26 CET 2010

Hi ,
I am running into a few issues while trying to run the l4linux image on the
realview board.
when i execute the command on the boot monitor prompt
M> run l4linux.elf
i get some garbled output on the screen and then system goes unresponsive (
a blinking cursor) . I had assumed that i will get some kind of a shell
prompt after  booting.Is this assumption correct?
I have the minicom configured correctly ( used the values suggested on the
realview user guide) ,so i think the error is not on that side.
Has anyone run into this issue before. I will appreciate any pointers on
resolving this issue.

Thanks
Rahul

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Adam Lackorzynski <adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de