Stringitem

BERTRAND Joel joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Sat Dec 4 16:38:08 CET 2010

	Some news:

	Wirh following code, I can read my stringitem:

                 case CALL$PRINT:
                     // This memory is mapped by calling thread
                     L4_StoreMRs(1, 2, string_item.raw);

                     if ((string = (unsigned char *)
                             sys$alloc((string_item.X.string_length
                             + 1) *
                             sizeof(unsigned char))) != NULL)
                     {
                         sys$memcopy((vms$pointer) string,
                                 (vms$pointer)
                                 string_item.X.str.string_ptr,
                                 string_item.X.string_length);
                         string[string_item.X.string_length] = 0;
                         notice("%s\n", string);
                         sys$free(string);
                     }
                     break;

but I always obtain :

%IPC-F-UNKNOWN, unknown IPC from $0 with label $0

	What is thread 0 ?

	Regards,

	JKB