nuno.santos at mpi-sws.org
Thu Dec 9 13:39:03 CET 2010
I've managed to build and run Fiasco with one instance of L4Linux. At
this point I have several questions:
- I believe that an application running in l4linux can communicate with
an application sitting on fiasco. Is there a simple example I could look at?
- As a follow up, how can we allow multiple l4linux instances to
communicate using IPC? This post from 2005  has done precisely what I
need. Would it be possible to share that code?
- I'd like to use and deploy a tpm driver directly on top of L4 (not
directly accessible to l4linux). Is it possible to obtain that driver?
How to set it up? This post  mentions the stpm package, but I
couldn't find it in the l4re snapshot.
- Is it possible to plug a TPM emulator to work directly on fiasco? It's
mostly for experimentation and testing on machines without a physical TPM.
- I believe that it's possible to boot fiasco with a trusted bootloader.
 mentions oslo, but again I couldn't find the code in the snapshot.
Do you know where can I find it? Do you know if trusted grub can be used
as a viable alternative?
I've looked extensively for online information, but I confess I'm a bit
overwhelmed. Your guidance here would be fantastic. I really appreciate
More information about the l4-hackers