L4Re: Thread local storage

Daniel Müller Daniel.Mueller at mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Wed Dec 22 22:53:36 CET 2010

Hi

On 21.12.2010 20:03, Taru Karttunen wrote:
> ps. I have a rudimentary port of gccgo on L4Re working,
> and am polishing it over the holidays.
I am also working on such a port. To be precise the runtime library
(libgo) is to be ported, and this already works (not completly, as there
are several linux syscalls which at the moment are just stubs).

I guess it would make sense to share the changes or at least work on
different parts such that not everything is done twice ;)

If you are interested I can publish my changes.

Daniel