Genode OS framework and kernel-specific features

Valery V. Sedletski _valerius at mail.ru
Sat Mar 5 23:32:04 CET 2011

On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 09:29:52 +1200 (MSK), Valery V. Sedletski wrote:

>PS: maybe, offtopic, but I'm in trouble a bit.

Already googled the Linux Framebuffer HOWTO and several articles. It seems that vesafb will not work for me (I have Matrox G400 card,
on which I get a message "Cannot set vga mode, press Enter..." when booting Linux. Also, it supports VESA 2.0, but GRUB sees only modes
not higher than 800x600). I also found some drivers in ./kernel/drivers/video/matrox, will check them.