Properly detect muliple PCI root brings in L4Re's io process

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Wed Jun 15 23:52:01 CEST 2011

On Wed Jun 15, 2011 at 17:00:02 +0200, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Alexander Warg wrote:
> >We already figured this out, and have a fix for that, unfortunately the
> >patch is not yet in the public repository.
>
> it would be nice if you could update the public repository more
> often. Maybe a nightly cronjob that does the export automatically?

It's a trade-off. We sometimes break the tree internally and then need
time to test at least a little bit. That's why we only export when we
think the tree should be working. I'm sure neither daily exports nor
humanly triggered ones are perfect but the latter one is the current way
of handling this.
The next export is not far away...

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de