bbclone fbdrv lcd problem

Vasily Sartakov sartakov at ksyslabs.org
Thu Jun 23 14:43:22 CEST 2011

so, i started MAG and have good worked spectre example
then i started DOpE and it worked too.
And now its time to choose a GUI engine.
correct me plz, if i am wrong:
MAG hasn't any widgets and i can use any my one own GUI and use MAG
only for draw ad window.
DOpe has widgets, and i should make applications with
dope_init()
dope_cmd(..)
and etc. When i do it, i have problem with l4_icu_bind
(dope/l4/init.c) to bind event irq. Shell i add in my start
configuration file more then:

require("L4");

local l = L4.default_loader;

local io_buses =
  {
    gui   = l:new_channel();
    fbdrv = l:new_channel();
  };

l:start({
          caps = {
            gui    = io_buses.gui:svr(),
            fbdrv  = io_buses.fbdrv:svr(),

	    icu    = L4.Env.icu,
	    sigma0 = L4.cast(L4.Proto.Factory, L4.Env.sigma0):create(L4.Proto.Sigma0),
          },
          log      = { "IO", "y" },
	  l4re_dbg = L4.Dbg.Warn,
        },
      "rom/io rom/arm-omap3-full.devs rom/arm-rv-lcd.io");

local fbdrv_fb = l:new_channel();

l:startv({
           caps = {
	     vbus = io_buses.fbdrv,
	     fb   = fbdrv_fb:svr(),
	   },
           log      = { "fbdrv", "r" },
	   l4re_dbg = L4.Dbg.Warn,
         },
	   "rom/fb-drv");

local dope_caps = {
                   dope = l:new_channel(),
		   svc = l:new_channel(),
                 };

l:start({
          caps = {
	    vbus = io_buses.gui,
	    fb   = fbdrv_fb,
	    dope  = dope_caps.dope:svr(),
	    svc  = dope_caps.svc:svr(),
	  },
          log      = { "DOpe", "g" },
	  l4re_dbg = L4.Dbg.Warn,
	  -- scheduler = L4.Env.user_factory:create(L4.Proto.Scheduler, 0xa0, 0x80),
        },
	"rom/l4dope", "-en");

e = l:start({ caps = {
		    dope  = dope_caps.dope:svr(),
	      },
              log      = { "spectrum", "b" },
	      l4re_dbg = L4.Dbg.Warn,
	      -- scheduler = L4.Env.user_factory:create(L4.Proto.Scheduler, 0x18, 0x8),
	    },
	    "rom/ex_mydop");
print("ex_mydop exited with: " .. e:wait());

Do you have a QT4 or dope "hello world" graphic example?

--
Sartakov A. Vasily