bbclone fbdrv lcd problem

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Fri Jun 24 00:04:13 CEST 2011

On Thu Jun 23, 2011 at 16:43:22 +0400, Vasily Sartakov wrote:
> so, i started MAG and have good worked spectre example
> then i started DOpE and it worked too.
> And now its time to choose a GUI engine.
> correct me plz, if i am wrong:
> MAG hasn't any widgets and i can use any my one own GUI and use MAG
> only for draw ad window.

yes, it's just windowing and framebuffer.

> DOpe has widgets, and i should make applications with

DOpE has widgets but can also do the plain framebuffer.

> dope_init()
> dope_cmd(..)
> and etc. When i do it, i have problem with l4_icu_bind
> (dope/l4/init.c) to bind event irq. Shell i add in my start
> configuration file more then:

The following config should be better working.

local dope_cap = l:new_channel();

l:start({
           caps = {
 	    vbus = io_buses.gui,
 	    fb   = fbdrv_fb,
 	    dope  = dope_cap:svr(),
 	  },
           log      = { "DOpe", "g" },
         },
 	"rom/l4dope", "-en");

e = l:start({ caps = { dope  = dope_cap:create(0, "Vscrtest"), },
             log      = { "vscrtest", "b" }, },
	    "rom/vscrtest");
print("vscrtest exited with: " .. e:wait());

> Do you have a QT4 or dope "hello world" graphic example?

vscrtest is nice.

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de