Nokia N900 and Fiasco.OC/l4re

Rahul Ramasubramanian ramasubramanian.rahul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:00:20 CEST 2011

Hi
AFAIK, L4linux+Fiasco+ L4RE curently only supports 3-4 platforms. PB11mpcore
is one of them, you can find the rest in the build configuration of the
carious components.
But I am sure that it can be tweaked to support the platform you mention ,
because generic arm v5 support exists.
I may be wrong, so please verify with others before you proceed.
Rahul