No configuration file found in build directory

Wesley Miaw wesley at wesman.net
Tue Jul 26 01:43:09 CEST 2011

I'm trying to add a new lib/server module to L4 but I'm having some
trouble. I followed the snapshot top-level README suggestion to place
the new code in an external directory, so I placed it into src/
mymodule/ next to src/l4re and src/l4linux. Then I created a Makefile
under src/mymodule/src/ based on the example with include $(L4DIR)/mk/
lib.mk.

However, this doesn't appear to be working. $(L4DIR)/mk/Makeconf is
complaining that files existing inside the obj/l4/... directory are
not to be found in the obj/mymodule/... directory. (I tried to copy
the obj/... logic found in the top-level Makefile.)

Is the README's suggestion accurate?

Thanks,
--
Wesley Miaw