Test suite for Fiasco

Bryce CR brycecr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:07:09 CEST 2011

Hello Hackers,

I've been tinkering with the internals of Fiasco a bit, and I'm at the
point where the kernel boots & runs hello as well as hello-shared
without issue.

The thing is, though, these tests seem to use only a fraction of my code
(and I know there are some pretty sketchy lurkers in my code...), so I'm
looking for a more thorough test of kernel capabilities to verify my
changes are relatively operational in many/most cases.

I'm aware of some options here, but I didn't want to use a hammer if all
I need is a screwdriver. So, to you: what is the most straightforward
way to test Fiasco with existing software?

I'm aware of L4Linux and ORe as possibilities -- are these good options,
or is there a simpler tool for the job?

Thank you!
--Bryce