Could not run L4Linux for testing

Adi Lima adi7598 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 23:50:47 CET 2011

Hi,
I was successfully build L4/Fiasco kernel, and run a few test including
Hello World, and also compile and test my own simple program, but I'm
having trouble running L4Linux (using kernel 3.0).

Actually the kernel was loaded, but when the system execute /bin/sh inside
the ramdisk-x86.rd (I get it from the snapshot), it says that it cannot
access tty, and then the job control being turn off.

I've been trying to follow the example from previous release, but they use
rmgr, bmodfs, etc, which I could find on the new release.

I've also tried the example from L4Linux
Page<http://141.76.48.99/L4/LinuxOnL4/use.shtml>,
but it doesn't work.

Can you help with the initialization routine? Maybe some example?

Thanks.

--
FX. J. Adi Lima
Trivision Studio