Using fbterminal with L4Con

Adi Lima adi7598 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:20:58 CET 2011

Hi all,

I finally able to run fbterminal after a bit struggling with some
confusions,
modifying example: x86-fb.cfg and replacing* ex_fb_spectrum* with *
fbterminal* doesn't seem to work if we don't add "term = term:svr()" into
fbterminal's caps, where term is defined as: term = loader:new_channel().

But now I want to put this terminal into L4Con, but don't know how to do it.

L4con seem to accept different caps list compare to mag.

The console appear, but the fbterminal doesn't.

Someone help me please...?

I attached my current test configuration...
Do I miss something?

--
FX. J. Adi Lima
Trivision Studio