Serial console with qemu/realview-eb

Stefan Fritsch Stefan_Fritsch at genua.de
Tue Feb 7 16:04:39 CET 2012

Hi Julian,

On Tuesday 07 February 2012 14:50:39 Julian Vetter wrote:
> when I start Qemu I add the command line option "-serial stdio". Maybe
> that helps. And my 'modules.list' entry contains 'kernel fiasco
> -serial_esc'.

"-nographic" implies "-serial stdio". But the problem was actually the
missing  "kernel fiasco -serial_esc" line in modules.list. I somehow thought
that the command line options would have to be provided externally, like they
are with grub, but they are included in the built elf file. Thanks in any
case.

Cheers,
Stefan