Trustzone & Fiasco.OC

Stefan Kalkowski stefan.kalkowski at
Thu Mar 22 10:20:58 CET 2012

Hello l4-hackers,

I'd like to investigate the VM functionality for ARM's TrustZone in
Fiasco.OC. I've read the paper of Torsten Frenzel et al. which covers
experiments done with ARM TrustZone in Fiasco as a virtualization
technique. In that paper they reference a VMM controlling the "normal
world" VM(s), but unfortunately I cannot find it in the L4Re or L4Env tree.

Is it publicly available, and if so could you please direct me to the
right place?

Thank you in advance & best regards

Stefan Kalkowski
Genode Labs ·